COVID-19 – How it Effects You and the New Pre-Screening and Safety Measures Now in Place
- July 16, 2020
We have some pressing information that we need to get out to you all and a request that we hope everyone will take on board.
We are in the middle of the second wave of COVID-19 and unfortunately for us, we are experiencing it full force in our local area.
Now is the time to be more vigilant than ever. Please stay at home and out of public where you can. If you do need to go out please invest in masks, gloves and hand sanitiser. We will be carrying, gloves, masks and sanitiser in all of our vehicles and will be using them. We are asking that customers do not shake our hands or come within 1.5 metres of our trades as per social distancing guidelines as well. This is not only to protect yourselves but to protect those around you.
In light of this new situation, we are now going to be introducing a COVID pre-screening survey that our customers are required to complete prior to us attending their properties. The survey can also be found here.
If you attended any of these 3 following locations in the specified dates, you need to self-isolate for 14 days since you were last there, and to attend a clinic for testing even if you have no symptoms, watch for symptoms and get retested should any respiratory symptoms occur. Even if you get a negative test, stay in isolation for 14 days.
- Casula: Crossroads Hotel – Friday 3 July to Friday 10 July
- Casula: Planet Fitness – Saturday 4 July to Friday 10 July
- Picton: Picton Hotel – Saturday 4 July, Sunday 5 July, Thursday 9 July, Friday 10 July
If you attended any of these following locations on the dates below, watch for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms occur, self-isolate for 14 days and get tested for COVID-19 immediately.
- Belmore: Canterbury Leagues Club – 11pm on Saturday 4 July to 1am on Sunday 5 July
- Bowral: Woolworths – 12pm – 9pm on Saturday 11 July and 12pm – 9pm on Sunday 12 July
- Campbelltown: Bavarian Macarthur – 7:30pm – 9pm on Saturday 11 July
- Campbelltown: Macarthur Tavern – 9:15pm on Saturday 11 July to 12:40am on Sunday 12 July
- Campbelltown: Wests Leagues Club – 7pm on Friday 10 July to 1am on Saturday 11 July and 8:30pm on Saturday 11 July to 2:30am on Sunday 12 July
- Caringbah: Highfield – 6pm – 9pm on Sunday 5 July
- Casula: Kmart (Casula Mall) – 5pm on Friday 10 July to 12am on Saturday 11 July
- Kurnell: Cook @ Kurnell – 11.30am – 12.30pm on Sunday 5 July
- Merimbula: RSL Club – 6pm – 9pm on Monday 6 July
- Merimbula: The Waterfront Café – 8.30am – 9.30am on Tuesday 7 July
- Murray Downs: Golf & Country Club – Saturday 4 July and Sunday 5 July
- Narellan Town Centre: Kmart, Target, Best & Less, H&M and food court – Monday 6 July
- Revesby: Bankstown YMCA – 4pm – 8pm on Thursday 9 July and 8am – 12pm on Saturday 11 July
- Parramatta: Milky Lane – 2pm – 3pm on Saturday 11 July
- Pyrmont: Star City Casino – 8pm – 10.30pm on Saturday 4 July
- Villawood: Zone Bowling – 11am – 3pm on Saturday 27 June
It’s up to all of us as individuals to stop the spread of COVID-19 and lessen the impact it will have on our community.
We thank you for your cooperation.
If you’d like to know more about MyTradie you can read our other blogs here
or head to our facebook page